Found I finished Korean Deck 3 (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Starting from the beginning of the year, I decided to make a goal of finishing Korean Deck 3 :sanapray:
it took me a long time, but I finally did it :pandahappy:

These are the sets I've finished
2PM
AB6IX
After School
Agust D
AleXa
Apink
Baekhyun
BI
Billlie
Boa
BtoB
Cherry Bullet
Chuu
CLC
Daehyun
Dean
Dreamcatcher
Everglow
Exo CBX
fromis_9
Girls Day
Gugudan
Heize
Hwasa
IM
Irene & Seulgi
IVE
Jeong Eunji
Jessi
Jonghyun
Jun (Seventeen)
Kai
KARD
Kihyun
Ladies Code
Leo
Loona
Loona YYXY
Minho
Momoland
N.Flying
Nayeon
NCT 127
Niziu
Oh My Girl
Omega X
Onewe
Pristin
Rocket Punch
Seulgi
Seventeen BSS
SF9
Siyeon
Solar
Soyeon
Suho
T-ara
Tempest
The Rose
TVXQ!
Verivery
Vixx
Vixx LR
WayV
Wendy
WJSN Chocome
Wonho
Woodz
Xdinary Heroes
Yerin
YooA
Yuju
Zico
This is a total of 432 common cards.

In case you're curious to know - the most elusive card to obtain was 2PM Wooyoung. I never pulled him a single time in my existence on this forum and he was the 3rd to last card I received to finish this deck:sanapray: in fact, I obtained his legendary card even before his common.... which is a shame because his common card is so hot!! :pepebonk:

Thank you to everyone who helped me get to this point. The final stretch has been done thanks to rerolling rares but the beginning was slow and I received the help of the community, which I'm very thankful for :pandahappy:

What's next?

This question is obviously the next step after finishing one milestone, but it's one that I currently have no answer for.
For now, I'm going to try and focus on getting cards to finish my rare deck 3 sets - I still need The8 5 Rare and 2PM Chansung & Nickhun rares.
That being said, please hit me up if you have those rares and are in need of some Korean Deck 3 cards :icgyu:​
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,114
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,965
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Here are all the Deck 3's I need:
Apink Chorong, Eunji, Yookyung, Namjoo, & Hayoung
Dreamcatcher JiU, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyeon, & Dami
Kihyun 1
N.Flying Hun & Dongsung
Nayeon 1, 4, & 5
Seulgi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
The Rose Dojoon, Hajoon, & Jaehyeong

and all the cards I'm trading:
Bambam 4
Brave Girls Minyoung
Dasoni Hani
Got7 Mark
Heize 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
IOI Nayoung
IU 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Key 2
Ladies' Code EunB
Momoland Yeonwoo
Oh! GG Taeyeon
Orange Caramel Nana
Park Bom 2
Somi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Sungkyu 1
Sunmi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Taeyeon 2, 3, 4, & 5
TRCNG Siwoo
Weki Meki Suyeon, Elly, Lua, & Lucy
Woo!Ah Minseo
X1 Dohyon
Zelo 4

just saying bc idk what all you're looking for
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Here are all the Deck 3's I need:
Apink Chorong, Eunji, Yookyung, Namjoo, & Hayoung
Dreamcatcher JiU, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyeon, & Dami
Kihyun 1
N.Flying Hun & Dongsung
Nayeon 1, 4, & 5
Seulgi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
The Rose Dojoon, Hajoon, & Jaehyeong

and all the cards I'm trading:
Bambam 4
Brave Girls Minyoung
Dasoni Hani
Got7 Mark
Heize 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
IOI Nayoung
IU 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Key 2
Ladies' Code EunB
Momoland Yeonwoo
Oh! GG Taeyeon
Orange Caramel Nana
Park Bom 2
Somi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Sungkyu 1
Sunmi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Taeyeon 2, 3, 4, & 5
TRCNG Siwoo
Weki Meki Suyeon, Elly, Lua, & Lucy
Woo!Ah Minseo
X1 Dohyon
Zelo 4

just saying bc idk what all you're looking for
I do need 3 somi cards to finish my set and i can trade one other card today. I'll look through my cards and let you know what I can take, do you want to pick out 4 cards from d3 you want tonight?
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
@Kanmuri301 how do you feel about the following trade if you post it before 0am KST tomorrow:
my: [whatever 4 cards you want]
for your: som i 1 2 5 + sungkyu 1

if it's after 0am kst tomorrow then we can do 5 cards and i can add + got7 mark
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,114
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,965
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Kanmuri301 how do you feel about the following trade if you post it before 0am KST tomorrow:
my: [whatever 4 cards you want]
for your: som i 1 2 5 + sungkyu 1

if it's after 0am kst tomorrow then we can do 5 cards and i can add + got7 mark
sweet! I'll post it rn!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Here are all the Deck 3's I need:
Apink Chorong, Eunji, Yookyung, Namjoo, & Hayoung
Dreamcatcher JiU, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyeon, & Dami
Kihyun 1
N.Flying Hun & Dongsung
Nayeon 1, 4, & 5
Seulgi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
The Rose Dojoon, Hajoon, & Jaehyeong

and all the cards I'm trading:
Bambam 4
Brave Girls Minyoung
Dasoni Hani
Got7 Mark
Heize 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
IOI Nayoung

IU 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Key 2
Ladies' Code EunB
Momoland Yeonwoo

Oh! GG Taeyeon
Orange Caramel Nana
Park Bom 2
Somi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Sungkyu 1

Sunmi 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Taeyeon 2, 3, 4, & 5
TRCNG Siwoo
Weki Meki Suyeon, Elly, Lua, & Lucy
Woo!Ah Minseo
X1 Dohyon
Zelo 4

just saying bc idk what all you're looking for
Do you want to do another trade today or tomorrow?
my: [whatever 5 cards you want EXCLUDING niziu ayaka riku and maya + kihyun 1 + nayeon 5]
for your: IU 1 2 4 5 + Zelo 4
?
also in the quote I'm going to cross off the cards you have for trade that are from deck 3 or that I already have since I won't be able to take those. if this works for you just tag me in a trade :icgyu:
 
Last edited:

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,114
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,965
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you want to do another trade today or tomorrow?
my: [whatever 5 cards you want EXCLUDING niziu ayaka riku and maya + kihyun 1 + nayeon 5]
for your: IU 1 2 4 5 + Zelo 4
?
also in the quote I'm going to cross off the cards you have for trade that are from deck 3 or that I already have since I won't be able to take those. if this works for you just tag me in a trade :icgyu:
I'm sorry, Kimsguardian gave me an offer before yours that would almost put me on trade capl. However, I can post the trade tomorrow if you're willing to hold some cards for me:
N.Flying Hun & Dongsung
Seulgi 1, 2, & 3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry, Kimsguardian gave me an offer before yours that would almost put me on trade capl. However, I can post the trade tomorrow if you're willing to hold some cards for me:
N.Flying Hun & Dongsung
Seulgi 1, 2, & 3
I finished the deck so I have no problem trading any cards out from it. Those cards will be here :pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread