- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
I First Learned Today That People Don't Like Jopping
Whaaaaaaat????????
I learned it while I learned that they also don't like the new song 100.
I mean.
I guess I get 100. I can see it.
I still kinda don't mind that song.
But I can see it.
But JOPPING???!
Really.
That song is great.
G.R.E.A.T.
As a girl group stan who merely dabbles in boy group output.
Jopping is that special rare voodoo of boy group music.
That's so ridiculously sure of its own seriousness that it borders on the edge of believability.
Like it's just this side of cringe.
But that absolute right side.
That makes it counterintuitively perfect.....
Like TVXQ level fucking perfect cringe.
Friends.
Í don't care what you do with 100.
But reassess Jopping.
Do it for me.
It's legendary.
Try this edit.
Whaaaaaaat????????
I learned it while I learned that they also don't like the new song 100.
I mean.
I guess I get 100. I can see it.
I still kinda don't mind that song.
But I can see it.
But JOPPING???!
Really.
That song is great.
G.R.E.A.T.
As a girl group stan who merely dabbles in boy group output.
Jopping is that special rare voodoo of boy group music.
That's so ridiculously sure of its own seriousness that it borders on the edge of believability.
Like it's just this side of cringe.
But that absolute right side.
That makes it counterintuitively perfect.....
Like TVXQ level fucking perfect cringe.
Friends.
Í don't care what you do with 100.
But reassess Jopping.
Do it for me.
It's legendary.
Try this edit.