Performance I forgot this existed TT (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have committed a great sin :bigcatcry:How could I do this?! The sexiest EXO performance and I forgot about it :llama_shook: The Eve is like child's play in comparison to this. Always grateful to Jonghyun for giving this song to the EXOs :saranghae:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been under quarantine for 16 days now and only EXO is keeping me sane.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been under quarantine for 16 days now and only EXO is keeping me sane.
dude I felt that not a day has gone by where I don't watch a Tempo live performance
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
dude I felt that not a day has gone by where I don't watch a Tempo live performance
I've watched a LOT of fancams, live performances and crack videos. Thank God for EXO or else I would have gone insane.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread