MV I FORGOT TO MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMG I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT BUT RUN DEVIL RUN HAS REACHED 100 MILLION VIEWS!!!!


this song is really a bop and deserves all the views it gets. the original snsd sexy song. :sanapray: Lion Heart is next, it's almost at 100 million too.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
OMG I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT BUT RUN DEVIL RUN HAS REACHED 100 MILLION VIEWS!!!!


this song is really a bop and deserves all the views it gets. the original snsd sexy song. :sanapray: Lion Heart is next, it's almost at 100 million too.
it was added to the artist thread earlier today so I didn't make a thread either.
RDR was my gateway to kpop.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
So many Sones here or Soshi stans, even Soshi likers; no wonder I love this place. :sakUwu::jenniesmug::yes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread