Appreciation I Found Pretty Nayoung In The Colorado Woods! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I Found Pretty Nayoung In The Colorado Woods!



I'm on an ATV trip in the Colorado mountains.


Before our ride today we stopped at this small abandoned ghost town way up in the mountains.

There's a little wooded area where we stopped and sat on some logs to finish our coffee.

Well apparently it's near a chipmunk den.

Like 20 little cute Chipmunks were scurring around us and climbing on us looking for food!

I had a biscuit that I started feeding them.

But the coolest thing is half of them had the fattest cutest cheeks you'd ever seen! Full of nuts and berries!

In a testament to how engrossed in kpop I am the first thing I thought of was, "Hey! It's a bunch of cute chubby cheeked Nayoung Chipmunks!"


How cute!

:pandalove:


This is what they looked like!





And real life Pretty Nayoung Chipmunk!


:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:




If you ever go to the woods! Look for her!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a lovely nayoung
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread