I found something interesting (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some of you may remember that I posted this photo of me some time ago:
IMG_5710.jpeg


Well recently, I was watching some music videos, and in ONFs Why, I discovered this scene:
IMG_0371.png

At 3:04


I can’t say I ever expected a Cold War bunker to feature in a kpop MV but I’m here for it :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Some of you may remember that I posted this photo of me some time ago:
IMG_5710.jpeg


Well recently, I was watching some music videos, and in ONFs Why, I discovered this scene:
IMG_0371.png

At 3:04


I can’t say I ever expected a Cold War bunker to feature in a kpop MV but I’m here for it :haylul:
so now you can say you've been to a cold war bunker AND a kpop filming place :uwu: new trivia unlocked
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so now you can say you've been to a cold war bunker AND a kpop filming place :uwu: new trivia unlocked
To be fair I had been to other kpop filming places, particularly outdoor or famous attractions like the Eiffel Tower :lisalaugh: But this one is pretty unusual comparatively
 
  • Haha
Reactions: magali

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread