- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
I Get Too Into Disney Movies
I'm watching Beauty and the Beast on Freeform.
I get all Misty eyed at so many parts in this movie...!
First, after Beast fights the wolves to save Belle and collapses. Then Belle prepares to leave him.....but hesitates.... Looks back at him lying there.... Before going over to help him, feeling something for him for the first time.
And then when Beast has Belle come blindfolded into the room. Where he surprises her with the Great Library as her gift. When she lights up at his gesture, that he knew how much she cherishes stories and books. He gave her something so meaningful to her.
It's so special. One of my favorites.
Anyone watching it? Or love this movie? It's so good!
I'm watching Beauty and the Beast on Freeform.
I get all Misty eyed at so many parts in this movie...!
First, after Beast fights the wolves to save Belle and collapses. Then Belle prepares to leave him.....but hesitates.... Looks back at him lying there.... Before going over to help him, feeling something for him for the first time.
And then when Beast has Belle come blindfolded into the room. Where he surprises her with the Great Library as her gift. When she lights up at his gesture, that he knew how much she cherishes stories and books. He gave her something so meaningful to her.
It's so special. One of my favorites.
Anyone watching it? Or love this movie? It's so good!
Last edited: