Intro I go by the name of choi_yuna_bias of AKP... It's been a long time coming but we're here now (3 Viewers)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey guys. Some of you may not be familiar with me but this is choi_yuna_bias from AKP. I haven't left the other forum completely but I decided to check this one out. If you notice, I make a lot of threads there so I might do the same here :pepeheart:


Anyway, I changed my name because I wanna try something new and I thought of StarlightGalaxy while I was listening to Bolbbalgan4's Galaxy :pepeheart:

I stan WINNER, 2NE1 and GFriend by the way.
Hey, this is QueenBlackJack from Allkpop. I'm thinking of making a Officially 2NE1 Artist Thread here.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hey therrreeeee, welcome! :pandahappy:

Always nice to see more 2ne1 stans.
Thank you. Gotta keep the legacy alive :pepeheart:

Hey, this is QueenBlackJack from Allkpop. I'm thinking of making a Officially 2NE1 Artist Thread here.
Hey QueenBJ. Yes please do. I'm also gonna make a WINNER Artist Thread.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have never interacted with you on the other forum nor do I remember you but I want to welcome you to KPS with open arms. Maybe, I’ll have the chance to see more of you here. This place is a haven for so many of us. Hope it will make you happy too. :llama_lovely:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread