Intro I go by the name of choi_yuna_bias of AKP... It's been a long time coming but we're here now (3 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hey guys. Some of you may not be familiar with me but this is choi_yuna_bias from AKP. I haven't left the other forum completely but I decided to check this one out. If you notice, I make a lot of threads there so I might do the same here :pepeheart:


Anyway, I changed my name because I wanna try something new and I thought of StarlightGalaxy while I was listening to Bolbbalgan4's Galaxy :pepeheart:

I stan WINNER, 2NE1 and GFriend by the way.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KPS! Hope you enjoy it here :llama_lovely:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Welcome to KPS! Hope you enjoy it here :llama_lovely:
Thanks :pepeheart:

Oh hi o/
Thanks for switching my brain to Fire, it's been a while lol
Gotta keep my girlies' legacy alive because Bom is finally coming back next month :pepecry2:

YESSS! WELCOME! MORE BUDDIES!
Also, I feel the need to say this
AND WE ABOUT TO SET THE ROOF ON FIRE BABY! YOU BETTER GET YOURS CAUSE I'M GETTING MINE!
EH EH EH EH EH EH EH intensifies :pandamad:

Do you know who i am?
That Jessica DP looks awfully familiar. 90s?

Big oof :pepeheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you will love it here :pandahappy:

and yeeyy more and more buddies are here now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread