I got a Nintendo Switch (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I undeactivated my account just to reply to this thread lmaoo

A smaller game I really enjoyed was cattails. It's really similar to the warriors book series if you ever read that and I think it's pretty cute and relaxing.
And then ik you said not to but I'm gonna recommend breath of the wild anyway just cause it's so different from other zelda games :wimwim:

Also add me on the switch if you want! SW-3137-2272-0922 it'd be fun to play animal crossing together.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: milk and Myco
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hmm what kind of games are you usually into? A few good games are celeste, mario odyssey, xenoblade, smash, hollow knight, splatoon 2. You can look at them and see if they are what you'd enjoy. There's a ton more but it really depends on your personal taste... also like @Mangoey said, BOTW is so very different than the other zelda games. You actually might like it, just saying. don't knock it before you try it.

I undeactivated my account just to reply to this thread lmaoo

A smaller game I really enjoyed was cattails. It's really similar to the warriors book series if you ever read that and I think it's pretty cute and relaxing.
And then ik you said not to but I'm gonna recommend breath of the wild anyway just cause it's so different from other zelda games :wimwim:

Also add me on the switch if you want! SW-3137-2272-0922 it'd be fun to play animal crossing together.
lol i just bought cattails last week but never played it yet. glad to know it's a good game. I think the graphics are so cute.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread