Trading I got aespa Karina a third time... (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i have some boys not sure if you want em )

but if you want one i would like Karina )
Who do you have? I am only after Jinyoung right now :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
lol there are 200+ cards with assorted boys..
ni idea who jinyoung is but ill check ) nop no jiny
He is the last GOT7 I need. I prefer keeping Karina then so I won’t get her a fourth time
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I got Jaehwan 3 times so tell me about it. And what did I do to the dang generator, all I asked was for Hongjoong, but do I get Hongjoong, NO! I get everyone BUT Hongjoong. All I need is my Hongjoong, but yet, the generator doesn't give him to me. Why does it hate me so much? I don't know, but I blame @Peachy_Taegguk :sippinthetea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I got Jaehwan 3 times so tell me about it. And what did I do to the dang generator, all I asked was for Hongjoong, but do I get Hongjoong, NO! I get everyone BUT Hongjoong. All I need is my Hongjoong, but yet, the generator doesn't give him to me. Why does it hate me so much? I don't know, but I blame @Peachy_Taegguk :sippinthetea:
I feel you :reallysadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
If It helps I just picked up Karinas Rare for the 4th time so out of the 5 Karina Rares I've had 4 of them :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I got Jaehwan 3 times so tell me about it. And what did I do to the dang generator, all I asked was for Hongjoong, but do I get Hongjoong, NO! I get everyone BUT Hongjoong. All I need is my Hongjoong, but yet, the generator doesn't give him to me. Why does it hate me so much? I don't know, but I blame @Peachy_Taegguk :sippinthetea:
I AIN'T GIVIN YOU HONGJOONGIE:chickill:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread