I got banned for 2 days from there (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's okay, I got permabanned for telling Johnny that we weren't 7 year olds and that he could handle a little bit of criticism.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m probably going to engage in a bit of cleaning,but please don’t link other threads from other forums. However if you wish to speak of it. Please communicate in DM’s.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread