I got banned for a thread comparing Jessica to Mina (2 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd say I know the forum is was and it is known for its hypocrisy, but @Ahsoka won't let me... She's too nice and so is @vogue,,, she literally liked a post where I said bad things about bp, but I digress. Some sites do tend to encourage a certain type of behavior, based on its complacency. But I think people tend to view others in a certain type of way. What I mean is it's not easy to be a non-respecter of persons. If your [general not specific] urinated on my couch I would throw a dignified tantrum, but if my dog did the same to you I would probably defend my dog or something. Is it wrong? Yes. Is it common though? Also Yes. So, I wonder if these sites need to have mods and admins that are less involved in the social aspects of the medium... But we seem to rarely have problems on here, but kps is small so there wouldn't be... Sort of like how Socialism would never work on a grand scale, but within a community of 50-100 it could be plausible. Anyway I'm rambling, so I'll stop 🤣 😅
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd say I know the forum is was and it is known for its hypocrisy, but @Ahsoka won't let me... She's too nice and so is @vogue,,, she literally liked a post where I said bad things about bp, but I digress. Some sites do tend to encourage a certain type of behavior, based on its complacency. But I think people tend to view others in a certain type of way. What I mean is it's not easy to be a non-respecter of persons. If your [general not specific] urinated on my couch I would throw a dignified tantrum, but if my dog did the same to you I would probably defend my dog or something. Is it wrong? Yes. Is it common though? Also Yes. So, I wonder if these sites need to have mods and admins that are less involved in the social aspects of the medium... But we seem to rarely have problems on here, but kps is small so there wouldn't be... Sort of like how Socialism would never work on a grand scale, but within a community of 50-100 it could be plausible. Anyway I'm rambling, so I'll stop 🤣 😅
Aww thank you :maheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nah, you would still be a forgotten nugu that no one cares about

Drew is a legendary user
That's a bit rude tbh
And that last bit you said made me laugh. Cool joke.
People say the funniest things when they are high.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am sorry??

I rather be a legendary problematic user than being invisible.
I don't see how being problematic is a good thing but OK...

Being not known has its perks just like being known to me.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't see how being problematic is a good thing but OK...

Being not known has its perks just like being known to me.
I never said it was a good thing but it's for me better than being a forgotten nugu.

Some people are self-conscious about what others think about them, some people don't care even if strangers view them as problematic they don't give a single fuck.


I wouldn't care if I become problematic in someone else eyes as long as I am not breaking the law I don't care.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A year ban isn't that bad tbh.
Forums nowadays must be getting softer with the ban lengths than years ago...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd say I know the forum is was and it is known for its hypocrisy, but @Ahsoka won't let me... She's too nice and so is @vogue,,, she literally liked a post where I said bad things about bp, but I digress. Some sites do tend to encourage a certain type of behavior, based on its complacency. But I think people tend to view others in a certain type of way. What I mean is it's not easy to be a non-respecter of persons. If your [general not specific] urinated on my couch I would throw a dignified tantrum, but if my dog did the same to you I would probably defend my dog or something. Is it wrong? Yes. Is it common though? Also Yes. So, I wonder if these sites need to have mods and admins that are less involved in the social aspects of the medium... But we seem to rarely have problems on here, but kps is small so there wouldn't be... Sort of like how Socialism would never work on a grand scale, but within a community of 50-100 it could be plausible. Anyway I'm rambling, so I'll stop 🤣 😅
aww thank you my dear :nekolove:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
A year ban isn't that bad tbh.
Forums nowadays must be getting softer with the ban lengths than years ago...
Depends if you use said forum daily and u have friends there, then it'd be pretty sucky still. But if it's something u don't log in that often i don't think i'd mind that much. Though getting banned feels bit embrassing to me, maybe cause i try to behave well :jisoosmh:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Not anymore. I'm banned for a year. And when that year is up I wont be returning.

So if anyone asks you can tell them.
How did you manage do get one year ban twice, now that I noticed it lol

I thought the second was supposed to be permanent, this is some interesting info.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread