- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
That's sad
Not that she complimented me... But the fact that it's considered a compliment now
I was reading percy jackson and she said "it's beautiful to see a kid reading nowadays instead of their faces being in the phone"
I told her "i will admit, i am on the phone a good but, but I'd much rather be doing this (reading) or doing a puzzle"
This is the same for school. The two times i snuck my phone this past year during class, i made sure it was during a bathroom break and all i did was ask my mom a really important question. I've never had a need for it. I either read, or do the nyt and washington post puzzles on my Chromebook... Or write down all of the stray kids songs from memory
Not that she complimented me... But the fact that it's considered a compliment now
I was reading percy jackson and she said "it's beautiful to see a kid reading nowadays instead of their faces being in the phone"
I told her "i will admit, i am on the phone a good but, but I'd much rather be doing this (reading) or doing a puzzle"
This is the same for school. The two times i snuck my phone this past year during class, i made sure it was during a bathroom break and all i did was ask my mom a really important question. I've never had a need for it. I either read, or do the nyt and washington post puzzles on my Chromebook... Or write down all of the stray kids songs from memory