I got confused for a second here (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
So basically I was on inform.kz (in english bcs this eagle only knows english/spanish) and while casually browsing the site when I should have done work I hovered over the 'regions' section and happened to see a section for the Abai region which made me go :tenconfused:

Turns out earlier this year (March 16 2022) 3 new regions were created (the aforementioned Abai as well as Ulytau and Jetisu), which surprised me, since, FYI, I don't keep up with politics often.

So long story short I learned something new today.

1667328198700.png
1667328246367.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
thank you for helping the kps users learn new things!! i would've never known, super interesting
 
  • Love
Reactions: DearEagleZ

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nice one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread