- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
It cost me 500 dollars and I had to get parental consent because I'm only 18 kek
It didn't hurt as much as I was expecting! Just a little pinchy but hardly any pain. It did hurt in the bottom lip a bit. But the needles didn't hurt as much as after when I was at work, my lips got super sore and I didn't want to talk or anything, it was even making my teeth hurt for some reason π I woke up this morning and there's no pain but I do look like I got punched in the mouth lmao, some bruising and swelling
I've wanted them for a long time and I'm very happy with the results so far
It didn't hurt as much as I was expecting! Just a little pinchy but hardly any pain. It did hurt in the bottom lip a bit. But the needles didn't hurt as much as after when I was at work, my lips got super sore and I didn't want to talk or anything, it was even making my teeth hurt for some reason π I woke up this morning and there's no pain but I do look like I got punched in the mouth lmao, some bruising and swelling
I've wanted them for a long time and I'm very happy with the results so far
these are the tools they used by the way
I was scared at the size but I didn't have any reason to be !
I was scared at the size but I didn't have any reason to be !