I got lip fillers yesterday 😽 (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber β™‘
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
It cost me 500 dollars and I had to get parental consent because I'm only 18 kek

It didn't hurt as much as I was expecting! Just a little pinchy but hardly any pain. It did hurt in the bottom lip a bit. But the needles didn't hurt as much as after when I was at work, my lips got super sore and I didn't want to talk or anything, it was even making my teeth hurt for some reason 😭 I woke up this morning and there's no pain but I do look like I got punched in the mouth lmao, some bruising and swelling
I've wanted them for a long time and I'm very happy with the results so far :pandalove:

these are the tools they used by the way

sldfjksdfjs.png


I was scared at the size but I didn't have any reason to be !
 
  • Love
Reactions: kiki

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Oh dear lord I could never do that.
those instruments scare me...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread