Appreciation I got me some Monsta X tix! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn't order their light stick for nothing! I've got tickets to their Detroit tour date in February!

So, what can I expect from a Monsta X show, if any of you have been? (or K-pop shows in general - this will be my first)
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Be ready to die. Repeatedly. Also be ready to dance, be ready for long encores, be ready to make friends....MX shows are a blast. I've seen them through two tours and two Jingle Ball performances and they're amazing every time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Be ready to die. Repeatedly. Also be ready to dance, be ready for long encores, be ready to make friends....MX shows are a blast. I've seen them through two tours and two Jingle Ball performances and they're amazing every time.
Is there a moshpit :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Venomous

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope you have a good time! :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread