I guess fans are freaking about sakura (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i mean, on one hand, I can see why they would be upset... to be promised that japanese members would be active in izone and their respective groups and then them never being active in their japanese groups... then being promised that them being in izone would not mean that they would leave their japanese groups and then this happens... I mean, they were kinda done dirty and given false hope

on the other hand, the person in the post is also completely right

so idk 😅
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i mean, on one hand, I can see why they would be upset... to be promised that japanese members would be active in izone and their respective groups and then them never being active in their japanese groups... then being promised that them being in izone would not mean that they would leave their japanese groups and then this happens... I mean, they were kinda done dirty and given false hope

on the other hand, the person in the post is also completely right

so idk 😅
Does not help that covid hit aks like a semi. While kpop and izone kept moving.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread