Intro I guess this is it, no more changes, i have found my true love ❤ (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I think you'll really like it here! The owner here is a great owner who cares for everyone on here and I think she'll care for you the most because it's like you are a reflection of her. Maybe you can be shipped with her? I'm sure she'll say yes!
Anyway, enjoy it here and we're all here for you :pandalove:
So does that mean there won’t be any username changes in awhile? I was getting confused :pandarolleyes:

I’m searching for the previous usernames on the profile thingy but I still don’t see it. I’m blind but it’s a great idea and it will be really helpful.

Thank you so much @Son Na Eun for all of your hard work. You have created an amazing environment where we feel respected and our opinions matter. I’ll be eternally grateful

Welcome home

💞💕:pandalove:💕💞
Thank you both for you kind words, i love you guys :pandalove:

@Joy when i added the username change thing, it did record username changes made before that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread