Sensitive I Had 19 Good Years (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
R.I.P
Mr.s Tangy.

She had been in my life for 19 years as an adorable
fluffy, sweet, gentle kitty cat.
I couldn't have asked for a better pet.
I'm going to miss her dearly....

I don't know what to do right now...
So....
Yeah​
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I am so sorry for your loss, do you have any photos of your kitty? You could put a picture up in your room. My cat's ashes sit in an urn that I bought custom in a pot with a lid that has cat ears and the urn is the same color as my kitty + his name is engraved on it, and I have him sitting on a shelf I look at every day. If you're getting your cat cremated, I can give you the etsy link because I highly recommend it and it makes me feel better.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m so sorry for your loss. Your kitty was a fighter, I’m glad you had so many years with her, more memories to look back on.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sorry for your loss
the kitty will live on in the memories.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sorry for yr loss, chirpsie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Sorry for your loss. That is a big chunk of your life to have a friend.
Yeah she had been there for 90% of my life so everything feels off. She was my last cat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread