I had a dream about kps and the card game (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,812
Reactions Received
47,960
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,924
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I was dreaming that it was just 10 minutes before new day and that I was rushing to complete my dailies and was talking with @Moguri :llama_flirt: and when I went to the home page, there was a new banner notice about how everyone needed to request for a blue verification paper and sign it or smth before they can continue requesting cards :susPepe: I was worried mine wouldn't be verified in time and that I wouldn't get my dailies, I remember absolutely rushing as there was only 2 minutes left, thr panic was real:dubueh: but I gave up, I didnt make it, no cards for dream me :pepecry1:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,279
Reactions Received
99,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,529
Ship
Wreck
I was dreaming that it was just 10 minutes before new day and that I was rushing to complete my dailies and was talking with @Moguri :llama_flirt: and when I went to the home page, there was a new banner notice about how everyone needed to request for a blue verification paper and sign it or smth before they can continue requesting cards :susPepe: I was worried mine wouldn't be verified in time and that I wouldn't get my dailies, I remember absolutely rushing as there was only 2 minutes left, thr panic was real:dubueh: but I gave up, I didnt make it, no cards for dream me :pepecry1:
noooo what a horrible ending :pepecry1:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Lets hope that doesn't actually happen lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,856
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:ono: what a nightmare! at least you didn't end up getting up at like 3:30 in the morning like I did last time I had one, though... that was the worst!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,856
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread