Ight so last night I had two dreams.
1) I was on a basketball team with Stray Kids
We won a match 2-1 (not even the way you count points in basketball but anyway)Can’t remember much but Felix didn’t have his long hair it was short and Changbin was our best player.
2)
H!tler was in my second dream and he was murdering people everywhere and i actually killed one of his soldiers who broke into our house
Then he noticed there was a lot of different LGBTQ+ flags around and he ordered that anyone who owned those flags were to be murdered. So I was lining up in someone’s back garden, clutching my bisexual flag waiting to be killed. Then, right in front of my eyes, one of my old school classmates was shot. Guess who was killed next? FREAKING HWANG HYUNJIN. I could’ve cried
but I was in front of H!tler so I kept quiet.
I was second to next when H!tler called off the killings of LGBTQ people bc it was starting to get dark .
ISTG SQUID GAME IS CAUSING ME TO HAVE THE MOST VIOLENT DREAMS
1) I was on a basketball team with Stray Kids
2)
H!tler, murder, homophobia
I was second to next when H!tler called off the killings of LGBTQ people bc it was starting to get dark .
ISTG SQUID GAME IS CAUSING ME TO HAVE THE MOST VIOLENT DREAMS