Sensitive I had some unusual dreams Last night… (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Ight so last night I had two dreams.
1) I was on a basketball team with Stray Kids:haylul::naeunstare: We won a match 2-1 (not even the way you count points in basketball but anyway)Can’t remember much but Felix didn’t have his long hair it was short and Changbin was our best player.
2)
H!tler, murder, homophobia
H!tler was in my second dream and he was murdering people everywhere and i actually killed one of his soldiers who broke into our house :pikasmart: Then he noticed there was a lot of different LGBTQ+ flags around and he ordered that anyone who owned those flags were to be murdered. So I was lining up in someone’s back garden, clutching my bisexual flag waiting to be killed. Then, right in front of my eyes, one of my old school classmates was shot. Guess who was killed next? FREAKING HWANG HYUNJIN. I could’ve cried:pepecry1:but I was in front of H!tler so I kept quiet.
I was second to next when H!tler called off the killings of LGBTQ people bc it was starting to get dark .

ISTG SQUID GAME IS CAUSING ME TO HAVE THE MOST VIOLENT DREAMS
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
H!tler was in my second dream and he was murdering people everywhere and i actually killed one of his soldiers who broke into our house :pikasmart: Then he noticed there was a lot of different LGBTQ+ flags around and he ordered that anyone who owned those flags were to be murdered. So I was lining up in someone’s back garden, clutching my bisexual flag waiting to be killed. Then, right in front of my eyes, one of my old school classmates was shot. Guess who was killed next? FREAKING HWANG HYUNJIN. I could’ve cried:pepecry1:but I was in front of H!tler so I kept quiet.
I was second to next when H!tler called off the killings of LGBTQ people bc it was starting to get dark .
Go binge watch cartoons please :we_kpopsourcing: :we_kpopsourcing: :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
It’s too good to stop watching
Is it worth?

I alr watch the same concept story line as squid game.. its As the God Will and trust me i rlly luv to repeat

But squid game.. oh god why its series n why its on netflix *i am poor tho to have netflix by myself.. wait, i can watch on drama cool.. but im too lazy n not rlly a person who watch on tiny screen that called as phone

Its like i make 1 000 reason why im not watching squid game

Sorry for mess
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread