I hate buying jeans (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I hate buying jeans, shorts and most trousers :joshmeh: So I started to struggle quite bad when buying any of these.I look like I am dressed in bags... it's true that my body shape changed quite a lot since I'm going to the gym, but this is insane... I had to return like 4 pairs of pants that I ordered online because they fit so bag, like I am supposed to have the same size waist-hips or...? :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
agh i went to brandy melville yesterday and I was so worried over fitting into their clothes. literally freaking out. i fit their stupid jeans just fine except the legs are like 4 inches too long. why don't people realize short girls exist ugh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
so you are basically complaining about being skinny? I wish I had that problem :D
well not that, but it's also a pain when clothes don't fit properly, like what fits my hips won't fit my waist and it looks bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
agh i went to brandy melville yesterday and I was so worried over fitting into their clothes. literally freaking out. i fit their stupid jeans just fine except the legs are like 4 inches too long. why don't people realize short girls exist ugh
oh yeah most of them are long for me too, I rarely find them short enough or I have to roll them :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
That’s why I wear sweatpants. They’re like jeans but more comfy.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, I need to buy new ones.. Haven't bought any for the last couple of years, thighs and butt cause a problem they got thicker... . :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread