Sensitive I hate it IVE are such co-workers #1 (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,791
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I think the biggest difference with the Ahnyoungz is that they were always a unit. even starting in PD 48 Yujin picked her for very x3 and the deal was done.( Also ya could see Yujin was much smarter about her team than Sakura.)

That ive Works at all is a testament to how solid the other 4 members are, and how hard they work together. It would have been very easy for this to be a missa, 4min or sistar deal with all the oxygen taken by a few. Especially given how fast they launched the group.
"even starting in PD 48 Yujin picked her for very x3 and the deal was done" <-- what does that mean? :soob:

To me it seems like cases like Miss A do not really occure anymore?
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,791
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
It’s weird how popular this argument is. For haters their fav group is family and whatever group they dislike or is more successful than their fav or whatever are “clearly coworkers”. The number of groups I’ve seen called coworkers by haters is crazy.
I'm guessing you seen it for pretty much any group :lisalaugh:

I also really wonder why this argument is so popular tbh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm guessing you seen it for pretty much any group :lisalaugh:

I also really wonder why this argument is so popular tbh
Basically :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
"even starting in PD 48 Yujin picked her for very x3 and the deal was done" <-- what does that mean? :soob:

To me it seems like cases like Miss A do not really occure anymore?
Once Wonyoung centered Very x3 there was no stopping her It . She and Yujin had killed teh audition only Soyus hard assedness stopped em from being A's. And it was clear that the 2 of them together were just crazy powerful.

2nd gen had at least 4 groups pound that point into people.
To the point JYP let no one in twice do any solo stuff for so long.

And of no one is comparable to Suzy in gen 4 groups.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,791
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Once Wonyoung centered Very x3 there was no stopping her It . She and Yujin had killed teh audition only Soyus hard assedness stopped em from being A's. And it was clear that the 2 of them together were just crazy powerful.

2nd gen had at least 4 groups pound that point into people.
To the point JYP let no one in twice do any solo stuff for so long.

And of no one is comparable to Suzy in gen 4 groups.
Ah Very x3 is VeryVeryVery.. sorry I thought you made a typo and thats why I could not understand :llama_blush:Also as I never watch survival shows, its also a bit hard for me to understand everything, but I think I got it now!

While that is true for Twice, what about all other groups from third and forth gen?

I do not know anything about Szuy, so I can't speak on that :fingerpoke:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ah Very x3 is VeryVeryVery.. sorry I thought you made a typo and thats why I could not understand :llama_blush:Also as I never watch survival shows, its also a bit hard for me to understand everything, but I think I got it now!

While that is true for Twice, what about all other groups from third and forth gen?

I do not know anything about Szuy, so I can't speak on that :fingerpoke:
The back breakers in the 2nd gen Suzy (acting) Hyuna(sexy) just over powered the groups.

So i think 3rd and 4th gen agencies went for more than just 1 pillar.

SM has always been different they seem to set the kids up for careers however they want to go. So While Irene was crazy popular early they kept putting the other girls out there.
RV had many solo type acting or other jobs.
YG is ofc his own weird self. had solo from bp before they had an album.
MMM waited a bit then built something for each member.


But you will notice ITZY also does not have much presence aside as a group.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,791
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
The back breakers in the 2nd gen Suzy (acting) Hyuna(sexy) just over powered the groups.

So i think 3rd and 4th gen agencies went for more than just 1 pillar.

SM has always been different they seem to set the kids up for careers however they want to go. So While Irene was crazy popular early they kept putting the other girls out there.
RV had many solo type acting or other jobs.
YG is ofc his own weird self. had solo from bp before they had an album.
MMM waited a bit then built something for each member.


But you will notice ITZY also does not have much presence aside as a group.
I mean I do not think they did that on purpose in second gen, seems like it just happend like that

what is MMM? Mamamoo??

True about Itzy, I wonder how much that hurts them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I mean I do not think they did that on purpose in second gen, seems like it just happend like that

what is MMM? Mamamoo??

True about Itzy, I wonder how much that hurts them.
yes MMM is mamamoo.

Where failing to let them branch out hurts the girls' is after the group is done like say the wonder girls, aside from Summi the rest kinda disappeared, and that is still a sore spot since rebranding them as a band worked so well.

The glaring failures in 3rd gen are the post IOI groups. Which was why many of us Wiz*one s were really scared about the disbanding if IZ*one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,791
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
yes MMM is mamamoo.

Where failing to let them branch out hurts the girls' is after the group is done like say the wonder girls, aside from Summi the rest kinda disappeared, and that is still a sore spot since rebranding them as a band worked so well.

The glaring failures in 3rd gen are the post IOI groups. Which was why many of us Wiz*one s were really scared about the disbanding if IZ*one.
I was thinking about it and decided to make a thread in response :takingnotes:

 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread