Appreciation I hate music stans more than I hate gg stans (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kpop is shallow
Everyone knows that
If someone is ugly then they know their options
Glad to know you think that ugly people can't pursue their careers and be happy and successful because of something they can't control.
26627
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Glad to know you think that ugly people can't pursue their careers and be happy and successful because of something they can't control.
26627
Kpop is about visuals! If they wanna sing they should go to another less shallow industry
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I see your point but the point I'm seeing is wrong.
Ain’t no one stopping them from being indie!!!! You go ahead and support people who are lacking!!!!
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't care about what other people like lol

Personally, I can't stan a group if I don't like their music.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don't care about what other people like lol

Personally, I can't stan a group if I don't like their music.
So strange
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
maybe if you stanned blackpink, twice, red velvet and loona then you wouldn't be having this problem
stream kill this love, fancy, really bad boy and butterfly to get rid of the music stans and obtain better taste.






I still hate gg stans >:(
 
  • Wow
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Did I inspire this? :pandatea:
Jk I know I didnt, thats just wishful thinking
I have hated music stans ever since I found out music existed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
gg stans paved the way for boy groups and their stans to even be a thing so id be saying thank you to gg stans if were you
Bleh ggs wouldn’t exist without boys
 
  • Haha
Reactions: amourpinks

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So strange
I just can't get into a group only for their visuals lol
There are a lot of handsome and pretty idols, but if their music isn't my cup of tea idgaf about them.

But that's me <3
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: lexus and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bgs built your precious yg from the ground up blackpink say thank you
and one of the members of that bg is bringing yg down and basically is ruining the reputation of all the artists under yg. so.... why should I be saying thank you?
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread