- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
girl scout cookies lol i am dying here..Our springs aren't so bad here and I don't get what the pic is supposed to mean? :o
I don't believe we do that in aussie. Well I've never seen it happen in my small town anyways.girl scout cookies lol i am dying here..
not laughing at you but, at jesses reference. They are chill around here just set up table at the stores.I don't believe we do that in aussie. Well I've never seen it happen in my small town anyways.
Reason why I wouldn't know what that meant doh.
lol I thought she was talking about Ariana Grandegirl scout cookies lol i am dying here..