- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,396
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
So I need my wisdom teeth removed, and I got a consultation and scheduled my removal. But then they sent me the cost it would be and I was like
I'm not that educated on this ofc but their cost seemed really high, and when I googled ranges google was giving me ranges where my cost would be at the very upper end, if even on the scale, because for some the scale didn't go that high. So now I have to call them again to cancel so I can look around and see if any highly rated places will be more reasonably priced. I don't like phone calls so I'm not thrilled about this. Why can't everything be free but still quality magically 