I hate to repeat @kuroyuri (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I-
Maybe I don’t spam as much as she does? :nekopout:
Fair point, I even nagged her on her profile after she joined events team to change some n she said she'd try. (Don't know if/how much she'll change, tho? Kids these days,huh)
I suck at fake fighting on kps :nekosweat: :nekoshy:
I shd go to sleep. It's 2:50am here (but fomo, it gets livelier here ard 3/4-5/6am my time, oh well-whoever's awake shd post more then)😴
(Started 2:50 but it's ten minutes later, time to really go to sleep)
Let’s get it!
"Let’s get it!" Is this from running man or did they get it from somewhere close else? It bugs me every time i hear it bcos it's always used wrong :pandacop: (but if it's made up n actually original then it makes more sense n I could accept it. Or is it an Americanism saying?)
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fair point, I even nagged her on her profile after she joined events team to change some n she said she'd try. (Don't know if/how much she'll change, tho? Kids these days,huh)
I suck at fake fighting on kps :nekosweat: :nekoshy:
I shd go to sleep. It's 2:50am here (but fomo, it gets livelier here ard 3/4-5/6am my time, oh well-whoever's awake shd post more then)😴
(Started 2:50 but it's ten minutes later, time to really go to sleep)

"Let’s get it!" Is this from running man or did they get it from somewhere close else? It bugs me every time i hear it bcos it's always used wrong :pandacop: (but if it's made up n actually original then it makes more sense n I could accept it. Or is it an Americanism saying?)
GO TO BED BAD UNCLE SMH STOP SCOLDING ME WHEN YOU SHOULD SCOLD YOURSELF :pandamad:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
"Let’s get it!" Is this from running man or did they get it from somewhere close else? It bugs me every time i hear it bcos it's always used wrong :pandacop: (but if it's made up n actually original then it makes more sense n I could accept it. Or is it an Americanism saying?)
I’m pretty sure it came from the living meme that is Jae
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread