- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,028
- Reactions Received
- 52,930
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 170,535
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
Fair point, I even nagged her on her profile after she joined events team to change some n she said she'd try. (Don't know if/how much she'll change, tho? Kids these days,huh)I-
Maybe I don’t spam as much as she does?![]()
I suck at fake fighting on kps
I shd go to sleep. It's 2:50am here (but fomo, it gets livelier here ard 3/4-5/6am my time, oh well-whoever's awake shd post more then)😴
(Started 2:50 but it's ten minutes later, time to really go to sleep)
"Let’s get it!" Is this from running man or did they get it from somewhere close else? It bugs me every time i hear it bcos it's always used wrongLet’s get it!