- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
It just means I keep dying and dying and dying from each new photo 
Jimin and his little legsevery single member
is
a
visual
![]()
Bro same I’ll finger gun you any daySuga is me![]()
A whole grown man but looking like a soft baby in need of a hugMy boi RM just chilling in the closet,lol.
yes i would 100% hug RM if he gave me the chance.A whole grown man but looking like a soft baby in need of a hug![]()
omg yeessss, i love Suga's little thumbs up in these pics... i can't imagine what he is supposed to be doing.RM and Suga are both moods and hilarious in these pics
Why is your attention on his feet and not on that gorgeous face?But Jimin is wearing those God awful goat Gucci's that Taemin loves to wear...I HATE THOSE THINGS omf
Have you never finger gunned someone???omg yeessss, i love Suga's little thumbs up in these pics... i can't imagine what he is supposed to be doing.
oh... it's a finger gun, lol I thought it was just a thumbs up at first I wasn't looking closely. \(>~<)/ still it is kinda weird that he's doing it in a closet.Have you never finger gunned someone???![]()
A closet is the ONLY place to finger gun properly missoh... it's a finger gun, lol I thought it was just a thumbs up at first I wasn't looking closely. \(>~<)/ still it is kinda weird that he's doing it in a closet.
oh, excuse me for my ignorance. Foolish of me to assume that finger guns can be done anywhere else.A closet is the ONLY place to finger gun properly miss
Finger gun me an apologyoh, excuse me for my ignorance. Foolish of me to assume that finger guns can be done anywhere else.
ok. i carried my laptop to a closet and am finger gunning the screen. you will just have to believe me.Finger gun me an apologyFind a closet