I have a new dp/sig... :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it's Handongie from Dreamcatcher! ain't she cute hehe.. her voice is so pretty somehow and her part in their new song Deja Vu is super nice too "oh now holding this pain"... it's probably my fav along with Dami's.. I think my previous dp & sig were better, but I had Kei for such a long time and I thought I'd change things up a bit
Do you like? :D

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
you can't trust usernames either these days tho :joshmeh:
YES, Like I ain't got time to keep up with it! It's happened multiple times already that I realize that smbdy who has been around for like weeks already and I thought was a new person or smth like that, is actually an old user with a new name!

like god damn it!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
YES, Like I ain't got time to keep up with it! It's happened multiple times already that I realize that smbdy who has been around for like weeks already and I thought was a new person or smth like that, is actually an old user with a new name!

like god damn it!
yes lol xD and don't get me started on discord and people having completely different usernames/dps there too..... how do they expect me to remember all this? my poor brain can't meet these expectations :pandabeg:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes Handong love is needed here
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread