I have a problem (1 Viewer)

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wanted to go to bed
HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE spider was on the wall, near my bed
did run to my dad "pls dad spider alarm, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" so we went fully armed into my room, gone it was..

searched for 30mins couldnt find it.. have fun sleeping :pepeslippy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof I hate when that happens. I am quite the scaredy-cat so I would search everything.
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
It's more like the second one yikess
The second one is a house centipede. It is a good bug in that it (like a spider) preys on other bugs. They don't fly, but watch out for them on the floor because they move really fast. They'll easily outrun cockroaches, spiders and little children. (I'm not kidding.)

It doesn't like to be out in the open and is probably hanging out under your kitchen cabinets or in the walls.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The second one is a house centipede. It is a good bug in that it (like a spider) preys on other bugs. They don't fly, but watch out for them on the floor because they move really fast. They'll easily outrun cockroaches, spiders and little children. (I'm not kidding.)

It doesn't like to be out in the open and is probably hanging out under your kitchen cabinets or in the walls.
Oooh impressive knowledge
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Get ready to scream or use the bug spray or both.... : I
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread