I saw a nasty looking bug in my kitchen this morning but it disappeared almost instantly and now it's past midnight and I can't find it to get rid of it, but I also can't move on with my life knowing it's somehwere in my apartment
bestie, how could you!I had a similar dream two nights ago. I think the bug escaped from there and into your apartment, oops TT
well that's just perfect because the real kodoku has been abducted by aliens anywayyyBecause I am not your bestie, I am the clone that killed your bestie four months ago. Muahaha.
Nope it was one of those longer ones but still really small TTDid it look like this? (Less than an inch long?)
![]()
Did it look like this? (silverfish)Nope it was one of those longer ones but still really small TT
It's more like the second one yikessDid it look like this? (silverfish)
![]()
Or this? (house centipede)
![]()
The second one is a house centipede. It is a good bug in that it (like a spider) preys on other bugs. They don't fly, but watch out for them on the floor because they move really fast. They'll easily outrun cockroaches, spiders and little children. (I'm not kidding.)It's more like the second one yikess
Oooh impressive knowledgeThe second one is a house centipede. It is a good bug in that it (like a spider) preys on other bugs. They don't fly, but watch out for them on the floor because they move really fast. They'll easily outrun cockroaches, spiders and little children. (I'm not kidding.)
It doesn't like to be out in the open and is probably hanging out under your kitchen cabinets or in the walls.