I have been enjoying collecting my "baseball cards" LOL (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
These Baseball cards are pretty cool.

I need to buy me a pack.
:lisalaugh: But I thought the threads were too congested. . .

But maybe the packs will come with a stale glass hard piece of gum like old baseball packs have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
That's why I'm willing to skip the posting process and straight buy them with real money lol.
Well it would make sense. I mean you can get badges with money... I mean a donation. It would be cool if they took away the three thread a day rule though. I can manage twenty replies a day, but three threads of my own. My threads usually get like 2 replies if i'm lucky and its so embarassing to have a flop thread... its like a nerd getting laughed at when he asks out the cheerleader...
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Well it would make sense. I mean you can get badges with money... I mean a donation. It would be cool if they took away the three thread a day rule though. I can manage twenty replies a day, but three threads of my own. My threads usually get like 2 replies if i'm lucky and its so embarassing to have a flop thread... its like a nerd getting laughed at when he asks out the cheerleader...
Most of my threads are flops; so it's not a big deal for me.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I wonder how many people actually remember when Baseball cards were a big deal?

As a kid in the 80s it was the coolest thing ever. Hopping on your bike and going to the local gas station and buying a pack of Baseball cards. It was so intense opening a pack and seeing who you got. Also the bonus of a stick of gum hidden inside lol.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I wonder how many people actually remember when Baseball cards were a big deal?

As a kid in the 80s it was the coolest thing ever. Hopping on your bike and going to the local gas station and buying a pack of Baseball cards. It was so intense opening a pack and seeing who you got. Also the bonus of a stick of gum hidden inside lol.
I remember; but I was never into it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
As a kid in the 80s it was the coolest thing ever. Hopping on your bike and going to the local gas station and buying a pack of Baseball cards. It was so intense opening a pack and seeing who you got. Also the bonus of a stick of gum hidden inside lol.
my dad was meticulous about his baseball cards and by proxy his basketball and football cards... and took a similar approach to my pokemon cards. Organized into binders and were for viewing only... even though they were made for gameplay. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
As of now, I'm happy with what I have. Since I don't stan anyone on kpop, I'm just going for pretty cards, and I like what I have.
If I get another SVT card I'm going to assume its a sign that I need to lock myself up and listen to nothing but SVT music...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If I get another SVT card I'm going to assume its a sign that I need to lock myself up and listen to nothing but SVT music...
Yesterday, after I requested my first card; two people of the card team gave a card to me, one of them was the IU3 I still have and the other one was SVT Dino. I knew they'd just delete one of them, so when they let me choose, I chose to keep IU.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yesterday, after I requested my first card; two people of the card team gave a card to me, one of them was the IU3 I still have and the other one was SVT Dino. I knew they'd just delete one of them, so when they let me choose, I chose to keep IU.
you're user of the month you should get two...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread