Appreciation I have been on an SM roll this week card wise. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Now when you gonna hand that SM luck over so I can be on a Source Music roll :nayeonisdone:
The limit of my source luck
1611943529819.png

or izone luck
1611943596662.png


i would bet most people have far far more traded cards than pulled.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
The limit of my source luck
1611943529819.png

or izone luck
1611943596662.png


i would bet most people have far far more traded cards than pulled.
Me just having 1 card through trade beats my pull luck as the only one I pulled wasn't one I could keep :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
just enjoy, they are mostly bg but still not bad :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread