Found I have completed 70 sets!!! (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Congratulations!! Thats a huge accomplishment :ankha:
It is!!! But tbh most of them I didn’t plan to collect them at first but then I fell in love with the cards
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It is!!! But tbh most of them I didn’t plan to collect them at first but then I fell in love with the cards
I have many sets like that too LOL
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The Rose is the most recent example. I didn’t think I’d go for Hyuna either (which I’m almost finished)
It was true for Jennie, Blackpink and Rosé sets for me
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz on completing 70 sets, tsukino :lovelycooky::bigcatlove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread