Appreciation I have completed a set! We all thought that day would not come! :D (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Lie! I have all Zico cards, but it was funny collecting Zico because it was sort of collecting with a speed of light as everyone was just happy to give me a Zico card and I also got one in daily tasks.

Thank you everyone who helped with A. C. E. ♥ I remember @Xeulgi @Yachii and I think it was Reo but not sure so not gonna tag :D (in case it might not be :D), I also got Chan via my daily contribution.

I am not a huge fan of A. C. E., but they are really talented! really amazing! so I´m happy to have them!
They are kings of covers so here have a listen:





and to their original song:




now, you can throw all A. C. E. cards @Vikki s way :D. ♥
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
YAY CONGRATULATIONS OUT OF EVERYONE ON HERE YOU DEF DESERVED IT THE MOST! ^^
I honestly didn´t drop a sweat :D while collecting it, but again perks of collecting what others don´t want.

Ateez and SHINee ... that´s something else :D
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congratz on ACE!
:nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations ~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread