- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I officially hit 9,000 messages
Never thought I would even surpass 2,000 tbh, I wasn’t extremely active on the other Kpop forum I was on before this but once I joined here I felt KPS was more welcoming so I felt more comfortable talking to others.

I’m so happy to have this safe place to fangirl about Kpop and talk about the dumbest things with you all. All of you make me laugh and smile. I love the friends I have made here and I hope to get to know you all more as time goes on. This is the best forum to be a part of!



Never thought I would even surpass 2,000 tbh, I wasn’t extremely active on the other Kpop forum I was on before this but once I joined here I felt KPS was more welcoming so I felt more comfortable talking to others.
I’m so happy to have this safe place to fangirl about Kpop and talk about the dumbest things with you all. All of you make me laugh and smile. I love the friends I have made here and I hope to get to know you all more as time goes on. This is the best forum to be a part of!