I HAVE EXAMS AND IT MAKES ME MAD GRRRRRR (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 April 2022
Messages
323
Reactions Received
378
Location
♡
Website
bangtanserotoninbot.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
28
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
amazing how i have 4 exams in one semester
i have exams in may 8 so its still a week
anyway rate my personality after i did a personality test online and they said i was a psychopath

i feel like when bts do world tour i won't be able to come bc a lot is happening this year and its a long story omg 😓
i fel de pressed 😭
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Haiku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
amazing how i have 4 exams in one semester
:sanathink: :sanathink: :sanathink:... I remember having 4 exams per semester per class. I remember my last semester [of undergrad] having like 10 exams.. I imagine you must still be in HS if you are only having 4 exams a semester.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread