- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
you're the best <3Just did ;)
YOU CAN DO ITyou're the best <3
now i gotta get my post count up by 50 lol
I HAVE TO FOR MY GREEN AESTHETICYOU CAN DO IT![]()
HISSSSS its MINEwatch me steal that role![]()
f i g h t me (ง'̀-'́)งHISSSSS its MINE
I didn't think I'd get this far I- you know what nvmI W I L L
![]()
AwhhI didn't think I'd get this far I- you know what nvm
I'm just a poor 5'4 little girl imma just keep lurking >.> bai
![]()
"5'8 5'8 5'8"Awhh
tis ok, we can share the role then
And also, YOURE A BABY UWU I'm 5'8 :') I feel t o l l
IDEK KNOW HOW- like I'm from America and the height here is like 5'4??? But then I thought it must be because I'm mostly Scottish but then I looked it up and,,,THE AVERAGE IN SCOTLAND IS LIKE 5'4 TOO KDSKFJJKDFSFD LIKE W O T"5'8 5'8 5'8"
![]()
damn girl, being tall is better <333 my ideal height is 5'6 ;;; ripIDEK KNOW HOW- like I'm from America and the height here is like 5'4??? But then I thought it must be because I'm mostly Scottish but then I looked it up and,,,THE AVERAGE IN SCOTLAND IS LIKE 5'4 TOO KDSKFJJKDFSFD LIKE W O T
I WANT TO BE SHORTER :'))))))))
idk fam,,,it makes me stand out when I'm around other girls and I don't like it loldamn girl, being tall is better <333 my ideal height is 5'6 ;;; rip
;-; tall ppl are cool, there's so many perks, i love tall ppl and at least you're not shorter than 5'0 (PPL SHORTER THAN 5'0 DONT ATTACK ME, ILY)idk fam,,,it makes me stand out when I'm around other girls and I don't like it lol
UWU;-; tall ppl are cool, there's so many perks, i love tall ppl and at least you're not shorter than 5'0 (PPL SHORTER THAN 5'0 DONT ATTACK ME, ILY)
![]()