I have fallen into the role of,,, (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I didn't think I'd get this far I- you know what nvm
I'm just a poor 5'4 little girl imma just keep lurking >.> bai
Awhh
tis ok, we can share the role then :pandalove:

And also, YOURE A BABY UWU I'm 5'8 :') I feel t o l l
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: username1 and Hera

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
"5'8 5'8 5'8"
IDEK KNOW HOW- like I'm from America and the height here is like 5'4??? But then I thought it must be because I'm mostly Scottish but then I looked it up and,,,THE AVERAGE IN SCOTLAND IS LIKE 5'4 TOO KDSKFJJKDFSFD LIKE W O T

I WANT TO BE SHORTER :'))))))))
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and Hera
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
IDEK KNOW HOW- like I'm from America and the height here is like 5'4??? But then I thought it must be because I'm mostly Scottish but then I looked it up and,,,THE AVERAGE IN SCOTLAND IS LIKE 5'4 TOO KDSKFJJKDFSFD LIKE W O T

I WANT TO BE SHORTER :'))))))))
damn girl, being tall is better <333 my ideal height is 5'6 ;;; rip
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
idk fam,,,it makes me stand out when I'm around other girls and I don't like it lol
;-; tall ppl are cool, there's so many perks, i love tall ppl and at least you're not shorter than 5'0 (PPL SHORTER THAN 5'0 DONT ATTACK ME, ILY)
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
;-; tall ppl are cool, there's so many perks, i love tall ppl and at least you're not shorter than 5'0 (PPL SHORTER THAN 5'0 DONT ATTACK ME, ILY)
UWU

and uh paging @crybaby she short
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and Hera

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread