Appreciation I have found one of my favorite Kai fancams again! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is one of my favorite Kai fancams! For a while I lost the link for it and I had a hard time finding it again... but now! I HAVE IT AGAIN AND IT IS JUST AS WONDERFUL AS I REMEMBER!

It doesn't help that Angel is still one of my favorite EXO songs! I just adore that song, I adore the choreo and most of all... I adore the way Kai smiles in this video! He looks so concentrated and just happy and I love it sosososos much!

he looks like he is really truly enjoying the performance!

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He's so immersed in the performance. It's beautiful to watch :pandalove:
It's the way the emotions just flow on his face and you can really see what he is feeling! Like you said he is so immersed and the songs emotions are his emotions! From the way his smiles and the way he frowns to just the way he moves!

God I love him!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless bless bless
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread