- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I have found a language partner that seems nice. Actually I prefer most of the time finding girls, because it is safer in a way. I am not saying girls can do wrong things or bother me but ... read the spoiler 
I have found that pretty annoying : many boys, mostly arabs (I have nothing against them but that's what I have noticed) were talking to me, without even being interested into learning French. And honestly you and me know what they want
Certainly not language exchanging. I have had few problems in the past, because I have sent pictures of myself on an app. Some people did ask me some hotter pics ...
Certainly not language exchanging. I have had few problems in the past, because I have sent pictures of myself on an app. Some people did ask me some hotter pics ...