I have made a mistake (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In my family we always make hard boiled eggs by putting eggs in cold water and then letting it come to a boil. It feels like every other person that I’ve asked and every recipe that I’ve seen lets the water boil and then puts the eggs in. I decided to try it like that and wow. It’s bad. 3/4 cracked (I’m not sure if the fourth did, it’s hard to see with all the streams of egg whites in there). In the future I’ll stick to how we do it because I prefer uncracked eggs (or at least uncracked until I’m ready to eat). :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread