MV I have no idea who these boys are but this is a bop (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
That was a trip and a half.
The background music was really loud but the song overall was alright. I probably won’t listen to it again though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why buy drugs when you can just watch this mv

I'm not really feeling the song though it's not something I listen to often
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread