A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 March 2019 #1 Reactions: QueenB, Pigeon, Ahsoka and 4 others
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 March 2019 #2 Hang on, is that Marco of UNB??? Reactions: Pigeon, Ahsoka, Myco and 1 other person
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 6 March 2019 #3 notthatmarko said: Hang on, is that Marco of UNB??? Click to expand... yep it is! Reactions: Ahsoka and Administrator2
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 6 March 2019 #4 That was a trip and a half. The background music was really loud but the song overall was alright. I probably won’t listen to it again though. Reactions: Ahsoka
That was a trip and a half. The background music was really loud but the song overall was alright. I probably won’t listen to it again though.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 6 March 2019 #5 That mv The song was alright, I hated it at first but when I got used to the autotune it wasnt too bad. I preferred their debut song
That mv The song was alright, I hated it at first but when I got used to the autotune it wasnt too bad. I preferred their debut song
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 6 March 2019 #6 Why buy drugs when you can just watch this mv I'm not really feeling the song though it's not something I listen to often
Why buy drugs when you can just watch this mv I'm not really feeling the song though it's not something I listen to often
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 March 2019 #7 It’s ok it’s a it trippy for me