i have no life (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You know that one time I said I have a life? Well, I quit my job and am trying to wood carve right now and keep cutting myself so if people could talk to me that would be GREAT!

So I am going to be answering old ones that were sent to me but here is the link if you want to send more...idk

HERE
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hi queen

i probably already responded to this one because it feels familiar, like this person has messaged me before because they KNOW that I am still upset History disbanded after dropping the bop of the century called QUEEN. YES BRING THEM BACK YOU DIPSHITS AJFKSDHBFEKNADLVS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna make it siimple for you....yes...or yes!

I hate that song with a fiery passion and don't understand why people love it so much but to each their own.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Favorite Taeyeon song

Hmmmm this one is hard I have her My voice deluxe album, and it's fantastic. I think the one I bop to the most is probably Eraser. So I pick Eraser.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ateez vs EXO

Hmm this is hard these both are the few guy groups I still stan alongside SHINee, NCT, and Infinite. But I think with new releases EXO has really been great but obviously, they haven't had any this year and overall ATEEZ has some bops but I do have title tracks from ATEEZ that I don't like compared to EXO where I love EVERY title track even if I have least favorites. So EXO wins for me.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Not a question lol I hope you are doing well and staying healthy :* good luck with wood carving

Aww, thank you. My test came back negative so I'm healthy for the time being since my symptoms cleared up. And the wood carving is coming along but slow and it's SUPER hard....
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you like any English artist?

Yes, I listen to a BUNCH! I don't know if when you say English you mean like British or if you just mean they speak the English language though, but yes to both. I listen to Harry Styles but he isn't my go to for British music-I mainly prefer British bands like Elliot minor or McFly (though I like their older music more) I like Mae Muller too. I'm sure a lot of the artists I listen to are British actually and I just don't know it.

But I listen to people like Lennon Stella, Olivia O'Brien, Grace Carter, Katelyn Tarver, and more.

I listen to some French artists as well like Louane, GIMS, and some more.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
thoughts on day6?

I like them or well used to like them alot. I haven't really listened to their newer stuff if I'm being honest-I know I listened to Zombie which I liked but I haven't gone further than that music-wise recently. I used to really be obsessed with their song I Need Somebody. I think I still really really love that song but I don't listen to their newer stuff mainly their older stuff.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
least fav thing abt ur country?

How politics are so black and white and that a lot of things that SHOULDN'T be political are politicized. Like BLM, police brutality, Flint and masks, and COVID. Like all of that is stuff that just kind of like...why...fucking why???
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
what was your favorite subject in school?

I liked math and art the most. I could get by Math real easily to the point one of my teachers would let me sleep through the class (I know because I asked him once because no other teacher would let me). But art is something I'm passionate about but have a hard time getting into so class would force me to do it and give me something to inspire me.

When I'm on my own it takes so fucking much for me to do anything artistic.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Plans for Thanksgiving?

Well, tomorrow I am going to be making my famous gluten-free stuffing (It's from a magazine but fuck is it delicious). Then I'll be making pumpkin pie with my dad, we're having Thanksgiving at my house this year since my grandma passed and it'll just be easier on everyone to have it here. We're going to be COVID safe though and space everything out and not have everyone sit together. I know it's not perfect but we all want to celebrate together.

Also, the next day we normally do Christmas tree shopping and go and get our tree with my extended family and then go to a little pizza shop afterward. Then the next day is Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family. So it's a busy schedule but we may not get to do the pizza thing this year and if we do it'll have to be delivered.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@raymondchouku I'm disappointed ITS WOOHYUN!
hopefully you get a kick out of my dp and sig... Also, cinderella [me] is back from the mall and all his Infinite loving akp fans are jealous at all his Woohyun merch... :lisalaugh:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread