i have no life (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
hopefully you get a kick out of my dp and sig... Also, cinderella [me] is back from the mall and all his Infinite loving akp fans are jealous at all his Woohyun merch... :lisalaugh:
GIVE ME SOME DAMMIT
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@raymondchouku ok so I got the Woohyun top Seed album but that's all I have of him. I'm too lazy to go through all my EXO shit though lol
Yeah most of my INFT stuff comes from when I bought Paradise and Season 2 from KTOWN4U and they put valentines and other stuff that reflected the group/s you purchased.. The other stuff came from a local seller who included Woohyun stuff when I bought his Mini Album. And when I ordered Toheart Delicious I got an Woohyun photocard... But they messed up and also gave me a Key photocard...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah most of my INFT stuff comes from when I bought Paradise and Season 2 from KTOWN4U and they put valentines and other stuff that reflected the group/s you purchased.. The other stuff came from a local seller who included Woohyun stuff when I bought his Mini Album. And when I ordered Toheart Delicious I got an Woohyun photocard... But they messed up and also gave me a Key photocard...
Well shit aint you lucky lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread